7 Quick Breakfasts
It’s the first thing you eat each morning and the last thing you think about each night. The food you eat in the morning sets the tone for the rest of the day, and the food you eat at night is the fuel for your body. If you eat enough calories throughout the day, your body will burn the calories off as heat. If you eat too many, your body will store them as fat.
To start off your day, have a high-calorie breakfast. Check out the following breakfasts ideas that you can pull off real quick for your busy mornings:
- Fruit and yogurt smoothie – The smoothie is the ultimate breakfast meal. It is convenient, fast, healthy, and versatile. It can be used as a replacement for cereal in the morning, for a snack, or as a healthy dessert. Be sure to use real fruit and real yogurt, and don’t use sweetened yogurt. Also, the more fruits you add to the smoothie, the better. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, bananas, mangos, and peaches are all great options. Your smoothie will taste even better if you use a blend of berries.
- Oatmeal with cherries and peanut butter – Oatmeal is a healthy and filling breakfast option that contains complex carbs, fiber, healthy fats, and whole grains. It also contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that the body needs to protect it from free radical damage and which may help prevent cancer. Meanwhile, peanut butter isn’t just food for kids. It is rich in calcium, vitamin E, and several other nutrients. It is also full of protein. This makes a great addition to your breakfast with Oatmeal. It’s a great way to add some extra protein to your day. Don’t forget to add cherries or any available fruit to complete your breakfast meal.
- Frittata – Frittatas are probably the easiest things you can make in the morning, and they’re totally customizable. The options are endless, from what veggies you want to what cheeses you want to use. All you have to do is throw them in a pan, and then let them cook in the oven.
- Avocado toast – Avocado toast is basically a fancy name for bread that is toasted with grated avocado on top. It is an easy, delicious, and healthy breakfast, so now you can enjoy it any time of day! All you need is some bread of your choice, some avocado, a little mayonnaise in a jar, and a pinch of salt.
- Breakfast Quesadillas – is the perfect quick meal to grab on your way out the door. They are easy to make and will keep you full for hours. If you want to start your day by preparing a breakfast quesadilla, here are two simple methods: cooking on a skillet or in the oven. We all know the basic breakfast quesadilla: scrambled eggs, cheese, and salsa in a tortilla. You can combine a few simple ingredients and wrap it in a tortilla for a tasty breakfast that can be ready in 30 minutes. But what makes this recipe special is that it’s topped with salsa. You can serve this with a side of fruit or baked potatoes, and the salsa makes the whole dish more flavorful and satisfying.
- Scrambled eggs – You might think that making scrambled eggs would be easy, but you would be wrong. There are many different ways to make scrambled eggs, and there are very few people who have the patience to make scrambled eggs the right way. The main thing that people don’t realize is that scrambled eggs are very simple to make in the first place. This dish can be made with different variations of eggs, different ratios of eggs to milk and soft cheese, and can be made in different forms.
- Protein Breakfast Sandwich – The sandwich consists of eggs, spinach, ham, and cheese. The eggs are cooked in the spinach, and the ham is sprinkled over the spinach. On top of the ham are cheese and sliced pickles. It’s great for breakfast!
It’s easy to skip breakfast throughout the day, but it’s even easier to go through the day without eating a single bite. But later in the day, the inevitable comes around, and you start to feel hungry. And if you don’t have a snack beforehand, you’ll end up reaching for the snacks, and then the night will be filled with nothing but snacks. This is not the best way to start your day. Avoid skipping breakfast by preparing a quick one for yourself from one of the above breakfast ideas. Enjoy your breakfast!